Thursday, 26 November 2009

It was hard.

Easy things are conditionally unfriendly with me. Had experienced more rough-tough times rather than easy and smooth sailing happy times in life. It was 2 hours of brain squashing and mind blowing. I think it's not my area of expertise to think critically and make key-decisions of analytical thinking. Oh Tuhan, why la it must be that freaking hard. And the time you provide was not enough..Dear Maxis Human Resource staff, please dont be such a cruelty and zionis to agonize our hopes to be part of you guys. Real life is not that hard and you need to be realistic to pull-out all the intelligence that we have nurtured since day-1 we became a student. Sometimes I would prefer a realistic and warm person rather than a big-egositic with extrovert ambitious people who have "great" character to become a member of your staff.

Note to self, the assessment has past and what I need to do is to be calmed and just pray for the best outcome. Since I was rejected by ExxonMobil for summer internship last year, I think it is easier for me this time to accept a refusal of offer or in rough words - kene reject lah. I always believe that God has planned for us much better plan and if its not my fate to be there, then it just seem to be in that way. C'est la vie...

No comments:

Post a Comment