Monday, 16 November 2009

In dire need of a peaceful state of mind

Life has been hectic. It has been 9 weeks since I left my lovely home back in Subang Jaya. Though I enjoyed this frantic and busy-ness of a student life, I think this is the time where I need to keep things run in slower pace - at least for a while. Last week was my worst week ever. Well what I can say is most shits in my life happened on that particular week where I will definitely would like to delete and erase permanently from my mind. Being a student, to be specific final year engineering student is quite busy. Engaged with so many things from lectures, project tasks, group meetings, and.....huh football. I have tried to put some focus towards my studies and projects but all what I thought was only football. Totally football. It's healthy in some perspective but it's unhealthy when you had too much football, which is when you neglect your main responsibility of being a university student. I feel sorry to myself for being such a blockhead.

A friend of mine came to me right after monday morning lectures and what she said was " Hey Shah! U look so tired today..Have you been studying for the whole weekend?" Yeah you're right my friend. I have been "studying" too much football and as the consequences I look very tired and worn out for the lectures. This is what I said when football makes you unhealthy..and this is totally true.

For now, I need to run things more efficiently which is by getting things done. It will be less than 5 weeks before the winter holiday starts and I really need to plan ahead for my exams preparation. (Now I realised why some of my friends call me skema) Well, I think I am not. I just prefer to think in one step ahead so that I will be prepared in anything I do. Hahaha.

The only thing that I wish to keep running in high pace is the time. You'll never realised how time flies. Counting down life after graduate are just only 35 weeks and 1 day. So now I hereby pledge to myself to be back on track. Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment