Today I received an email from my department regarding a project list for my Master of Engineering. Its quite nervous to read the email because I would receive a project title that I'm going to do for the next 9 months in the land of denial, Sheffield. I have to choose 3 projects out of 10. There will be a first, second and third choice for the 3 projects that I have chosen. As I decided to take electrical modules as my major, I need to choose projects with electrical background, specifically in designing electric motor or generator. My previous project was a success for me. This may be due to contribution of my motivation and dedication towards completing the project on time and also with the help of my project supervisor, Dr Ken Mitchell. Oh, he is the best supervisor so far! I enjoyed doing my previous project and for the next project, I will be doing it in a group rather than in individual effort as I did on previous year. The choices that I have made are:
- First Choice - Technologies for High Performance Electric Motorcycles.
- Second Choice - Optimisation of Energy Utilisation in a Domestic Environment.
- Third Choice - Modular Controls Systems for Electric Aircraft.
I'm praying to get my first choice project so that I will enjoy my final year time doing a project that I am really interested. Pray for me will you? ;)

Okay..now I have a looonger list of all the things I have to pray for.Not a problem anyway.. =p
ReplyDeletethank you so much..sometimes,little things mean a lot to me...=)
ReplyDelete