Thursday, 10 September 2009

No place like home

Okay, lets start with my blog. Too much free time at home sometimes make myself wonder of what sort of things to do everyday. Its a routine of which that I don't really like as you'll be doing the same and boring thing. Not complaining that I am bored at home, but I'm still figuring out what's the best thing to do while you have nothing to do except internet-surfing, watching movie, and eat. (Eat only after maghrib, if you know what I mean hehe) I do go out with friend ocassionally, but in the holly month of Ramadhan, there's basically not much to wander around. Managed to do some shopping. Did buy myself some new jeans, baju melayu and some shopping that I need to do before going back to the UK. Well, that's all I guess. I'm counting days to fly off while staying put my butt on my computer desk chair. Oh, I think I'm gonna miss this moment whenever I'll get busy doing assignments, project reports and exam preparation. Haha human races are born to not feel any gratitude of what they're having now.

Today I'm going to talk about people's perception on me. Some of my friends said that I look mature than my age. Its funny and still trying to accept that statement. And I just found out today that there's a friend of mine said that I look more to a teenager because of my fashion statement. He said that I always put on sports attire and that makes me look young and keremajaan. HAHA. Its more funnier than previous statement. Some people find me to look old while some just find me to look young like a teenager. Everyone has their own looks and perception about some things. But betul ke I look like a teenager? Lagi susah nak percaya kot? Haha so this the outcome when I have NOTHING to do at home...like they said, there's no place like home, I know.


P/s: This helps me to overcome the feeling of b*ring. Nice new songs by them. Cayalah!

No comments:

Post a Comment