Its going to be the end of Ramadhan already. Its the last 10 nights of Ramadhan. The third phase of the holy month. The most important nights of nights. Muslims including me are suggested to make a full use of these nights. Pray and du'a. I just wish I could have a blessed life. A prosperity life. A life without hassle of life. I just wish that everything would be easy for me for facing all kind of stages of life. I have learnt some and lose some. Life isn't meant to be always happy but life isn't meant to be always sad either.
For these last 10 nights, lets us pray and use our nights to ask for forgiveness, a bliss life and for a better future. It's sad to realize that Ramadhan has finally come to an end. Ma' Salaama ya Ramadhan. May we meet again in the near future.
For these last 10 nights, lets us pray and use our nights to ask for forgiveness, a bliss life and for a better future. It's sad to realize that Ramadhan has finally come to an end. Ma' Salaama ya Ramadhan. May we meet again in the near future.

Wan Noor Miza likes this
ReplyDeletewoi gile ah ari2 update blog hahahaha
ReplyDeleteShahril Fauzi likes this as well..bersama-sama lah kita menghayati malam-malam terakhir Ramadhan al Mubarak.. =)
ReplyDeleteOrang dah takde keje, blogging aje lah hari2..hehe.
ReplyDelete