Thursday, 10 December 2009

Untitled.

Whether we know it or not, each of us lives a life governed by an internalized code of conduct. Some call it morality. Others call it belief. Some might as well call it "the Bro Code". For centuries man have attempted to follow this code with no universal understanding of what such an arrangement meant: Is it okay to hug a Bro? If I'm invited to a Bro's wedding, do I really have to bring gift? And the list goes on. Now, for the first time written on paper, I read all these rules of social decorum that Bros have practised since the dawn of man (chewah). The Bro Code previously existed an oral tradition (heh), so I learned all around the world (including world-wide-web) to piece together and transleted the scattered fragments of the Bro Code, pausing only to define it out myself (double heh - heh heh). It is every Bros hope to have a better understanding of the Bro Code and Bros all over the world can put aside their differences and strengthen the bonds of brotherhood. (Disclaimer : Please watch Band of Brothers). It is then, and only then, that we might work together as one to accomplish perhaps the most important challenge society faces - to be a real true Bro. Signing off now, I'm Shahril Fauzi, the true Bro. Heh. =P

P/s: An important distinction must be said: just because a guy is a dude, doesn't mean that dude is a Bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment