Tuesday, 15 December 2009

The end of semester 1.

Autumn semester? Done. The past 12 weeks of non-stop learning process of whom might explicate as a long days of knowledge-torturing and mind-blowing input has met to its ending. Though not really feeling any joyous and excited of this ending as there will be a 3 weeks of examinations come January. Ah, exam...another brain damage I will suffer. Stress and anxious and keep counting days to be over. I think I could use some get away for the first week of the winter holiday. I deserve this holiday. So what I have been doing for the past 3 months of a final year student? Well, classes are as usual..I hate morning classes and I think you guys know the reason why. Project progress are well enough, though our group would be the only group which does not need to design any significant and pricey prototype. I would call it as just a research project. Lucky me. Or lucky us? Other than my studies, things are going a bit well I would say. Met new friends (of course the juniors), found new hobby (chatting) hehe, developed some new cooking skills - thanx to new housemates. Days gone by so fast. I cant believe it went so fast till I realised that this is gonna be the last Autumn semester ever for me. How do I perceive it by means of all senses? I Do Not Care. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment