Monday, 5 October 2009

Raya pics everywhere

A bit late to upload raya pics on my blog, but takpelah. After 3 years celebrating raya in lectures theatre, I finally experienced first hand the real experience of "balik kampung, duit raya, barbeque raya and main mercun". Eventhough just for 3 days in kampung, I think its more than enough for me. There's no way you can beat beraya in malaysia. For those who celebrated raya in overseas, I pity you hahahaha. For the complete raya album, click here.


The whole family on mama's side


Kak Ina & Abang Shah are missing here...oops,Ewan pun takde..beraya di Aussie


Perang bunga api and mercun


Abang's family with embah (embah means atuk in bahasa jawa) Look at Khayra, she wants to eat the duit raya!


Hang Jebat yang masih single...puteri Hang Jebat jauh di perantauan..


The twin sisters Nabila and Nashira.


Kak Ina's family...berdua jek? hihihi..


Hello my name is Khayra..tak sabar saya nak balik kampung for the first time..


Khayra tengok camera tuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment