The title itself shows my real feeling of being in university again. Oh no, life as a student has officially started. A bit busy since the first day I landed at Manchester International Airport a week ago and here am I updating my long-lost-blogging friend. Nothing really bother me much but as usual it will take some time to get settle in a new different life. There are not much different here, all buildings look the same, the people, and the weather. It is still autumn season and its quite chill during the night time. Anyway I've got some new housemates and they are all very friendly to us. I would say they will be my "bibik" for the rest 9 months I'm staying here hahaha. Today I'm going to start my very first academic research on the internet. Oh brain, please do function at the very best condition tonight. Though it has been long long time I haven't use you for good things, I hope you will start to produce intelligent biochemical liquid in it so that I would be more productive starting from today. So my first task, to find some information about my final year project. I'm going to design a high performance electric motorcycle to use in a Green Race. Sounds awesome isn't it? Haha. Okay lets get things done!




No comments:
Post a Comment