Sunday, 24 January 2010

Fading away..

I have no other description about the feeling I'm having now other than exhausted. It has been 24 straight days of studying and studying from day to night and it really kills me metaphorically speaking. I've been away from the outside world for weeks, and this is not cool. When it seems like the courage is fading away, there will always be someone who cheer me up, to make life happier and less stressful. Support and motivation that you gave is really much appreciated. Thank you. The first paper of exams was difficult. In some ways, it affected me morally. But let the bygone be bygone and I need to look forward for more hurdles in upcoming days. Exams are stressful. Blergh.




Quote of the week
"When a care is pressing down a bit, rest if you must, but do not quit."

2 comments:

  1. macam familiar la the quote. macam je la.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! macam kenal kan? should i put the video here as well? hehehe

    ReplyDelete